Sunday, February 13, 2011

Coming Soon!

I gave up blogging a few years ago but it feels really great that I have started again! I just had to find something I cared about and I care about how Black women are perceived. I will also be looking for Mr. Right in the near future and I have standards so I want to meet Mr. Right's standards too. So, these are some topics that I plan to write about and do YouTube videos about:



  •  Areas where I need to improve in order to be a good Elegant Black Woman (EBW)
  • The negative effect hip hop has had on the femininity of Black women and the behaviour of Black men;
  • Creating a lady-like appearance on a budget;
  • The Books "The Rules" and "He's Just Not That Into You" and how they helped me change my ideas about dating and what men want;
  • Features about EBW celebrities 
  • Why natural hair may be an important part of being an EBW;
  • Why Black women need to exercise and cook healthier meals;
  • What I think would change if all Black women became EBWs;
  • Why I think Black women need to date interracially more often.

1 comment:

  1. If you can, it would be nice to see reviews on the dating and femininity books you've read,eating healthier, and why you think black women need to date interracially more often.

    ReplyDelete