Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Etiquette and Instructional Videos

I found some great, modern etiquette videos on Videojug. They are actually informative and entertaining. I love videos like this because they are quick and easy to remember :)



How to Talk to People: Better Communication
How to be More Feminine
How Can I Make a Good First Impression
How Can I Look More Approachable (excellent)
Getting Men to Approach Me
How to Look Like a Beauty Queen
Looking Good for Less
How to get out of a car without showing your underwear
How to be Assertive (funny)
How to Lose Friends and Alienate People (funny)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this Elegance. I have been going back to read your posts and I've noticed that there were some that I missed, that are actually an integral part to becoming an Elegant Black Woman. So I've been saving these posts and I will go through them in my daily readings. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete